Saturday, August 1, 2009

Two mysteries and a suit made of meat.

Today is a nice, lazy day however I am thinking. I have been treading the same ground intellectually for some time so I now throw it the floor:

new career choice.

I'm not sure how I ended up in an industry (commercial art) without prospects despite working really rather hard for more than five years but it would seem that this is the case. Mystery no. 1! Now, rather than bemoan this, I simply have to find out how to transition into something else. What that something else might be is Mystery no. 2!

I should point out that I am qualified for nothing and have no discernible talents.

I'm looking for a good fit, a fit like a second skin, a suit made of meat.

Anyone.

4 comments:

Percy Bisque Silley said...

"I should point out that I am qualified for nothing and have no discernible talents."

Have you thought then, of moving to the States and running for Congress?

Percy Bisque Silley said...

Oh... excuse me... I notice that you are in the States. It should be simple then...

Sarah said...

I will consider it but I'm foreign born! Though I suppose the Govenator managed to get around those rules...

Monica said...

you are certainly a fan of the govenator! and yes, you can get around it!

you're already infinitely more talented than half of congress.